Click the title for the full post

Tagged by AngelKein

Saturday, May 16, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:32 PM

Well, I can’t pretend that I were not tagged since AngelKein has left a message on my cbox xD

 

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
My mouth.

 

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Sorry but I woke up in afternoon today.

 

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Not sure….

03042009124

 

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
If your mother loves me.

 

5. Will you ever donate blood ?
I need to be donated .

 

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?

How should I actually define ‘best’?

 

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Ask me again when I were God.

 

8. What does your last text message say ?
'okay’

 

9. What are you thinking right now ?
Damn these questions.

 

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yes, I have a friend who owe me money and I want to beat him up.

 

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
Did you tell me to put an eye on it yesterday?

 

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Am I wearing a tee?

 

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Jason

image

 

14. Who was the last person who text you ?

DiGi

 

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...

1. Jack

2. Jack

3. Jack

4. Jack

5. Jack
6. Jack
7. Jack
8. Jack
9. Jack
10. Jack


15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
Ask his mother

 

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
Unidentified

 

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?

Awesome

 

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
He doesn’t study

 

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?

Now

 

20.Is no.4 single ?
He plays table tennis single

 

21. Say something about no.2 .
Something about no.2.

 

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?

I told you he plays table tennis single.

 

23. Describe no.9 .
He is not a gay.

 

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Ouch


25. Do you like no. 8?
Yes

 

J’z

Currently have 0 comments: