Click the title for the full post

Susan Boyle

Monday, May 11, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 5:12 PM

image

I don’t watch Britain Got Talent often, I only grab certain episodes from Youtube after my friends discussed about some really awesome one. Finally, I found one who really impress me few weeks ago, Susan Boyle.

 

image

At the moment this 48 years old woman walked up to the stage, despising was shown in everyone’s eyes, they were looking down at her, especially when she said she wants to be a professional singer. I was totally shocked at her "I Dreamed a Dream" , I guess the video will say everything.

Click here

 

Even President Barack Obama wants to have a dinner with her. here

 

How famous is she? Let see, even Kennysia goes mad

 

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Spiderman says:

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! ROLF LMAO!!!!!! XD

  1. monchichi says:

    Kennysia....tsk tsk~

  1. Manji says:

    yup...he is soooooooooo...........unforgivable funny