Click the title for the full post

He loves black pepper sauce

Saturday, May 23, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:31 PM

Saturday night, my dad ordered western food to house as all of us were too lazy to grab our dinner outside.

 

The delivery man probably didn’t expect my lovely Godzilla (for more information click here) could jump like Andrey Silnov.

 

image(Andrey Silnov (Russia), Champion of Men’s High Jump in Olympic 2008)

 

He ambushed our food when the delivery man were handing over the food to me, and succeeded to bite off the black pepper sauce.

23052009248

And the sauce spread all over the floor, and his face.

 

23052009246 23052009247

Ended up beaten by my mom badly.

 

Well, none of my business actually, what I ordered was Fish & Chip =P

 

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    lol.."tam jia" doggie~

  1. readerz says:

    godzilla eyes are red
    did the sauce get into its eyes?

  1. I like ur type of dog. Crazy type. I had one who bit my friends hand till bleeding and chase a small child until drop and cry. Too bad taken away from me coz neighbours complain :P

  1. Jz says:

    @sab- yea true LOL

    @readerz- Not sure, probably xD

    @dotagaki- My dog isn't crazy, he is just playful =P