Click the title for the full post

Hair

Saturday, May 16, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:56 PM

For me, I think that everyone should try something wild at least once in his or her life. I have a dream since ages ago, and I don’t think it’s very ‘wild’ or ‘over’, I just want to have long hair!

 

Well, but my mother told me this when I was in secondary school

'Your school rule doesn’t allow, don’t go against school rule, do that after you graduate’

 

After I graduated and study in college

'Cut your hair, give good impression to your lecturer.’

 

After I graduated and start working, I bet

'Cut your hair, impression to your boss and customers is very important.’

 

So when can I have long hair? After I retire?

hippie
I tell you I better go bald

22300_Latex_Bald_Head

J’z

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. ning says:

    wei!!!hami sai sai???hahahahha!!!

  1. Charmaine says:

    Go bald save shampoo n water hahaha so environmental friendly o!!

  1. ning says:

    ur head look like egg!!can eat it,lol..!!

  1. Anonymous says:

    serious a? real pic?

  1. monchichi says:

    charmaine:He now also save the shampoo and water..muahaha~