Click the title for the full post

God Of Gamblers

Monday, May 25, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:26 PM

I was so free at the early of this semester, so I watched some of these old movies at PPS (click here),

 

The God of Gamblers series.

 

image image

image image

 

You might have watched these movies if you’re old enough, they have some great stars like Chow Yun Fat, Andy Lau, and Stephen Chow.

 

As I was being influenced by the movies, I tried the Texas HoldEm Poker at the Facebook.

 

image 

Du shen (赌神 God of Gamblers) ?

Tulan got lah! Was so unlucky through out the games, finally the chance came, which idiot wouldn’t all in when he gets a full house with 3 A’s, and ended up killed by 4 3’s. Just kill me already

 

image

Then I tried Viwawa’s Big Two (also known as Big D, Choa Dai Di in Cantonese, Da Lao Er in Mandarin Chinese)

 

image

 

This suit me more I guess, I’m on my killing spree now. But why the hell the Big Two can be the last card!

J’z

Currently have 0 comments: