Click the title for the full post

Cheap Calvin Klein wallet

Friday, May 22, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:38 PM

image

Not everybody knows what Calvin Klein is, but I guess at least those shopaholics know an underwear with ‘Calvin Klein’ on it worth 30 unbranded underwear.

 

Not really sure how many weeks of bread should I eat for a Calvin Klein wallet.

image

image

Surprisingly I found that it’s sold in a small stall of INTI recently. Well, although keychain and the box are not provided, it still has a plastic bag and a big Calvin Klein on it.

 

15052009210

Design of it is absolutely suck for me, but I guess the price makes it worth.

 

15052009211

If you’re not sure if it’s USD or RM, watch this picture upside down and you will find it at the bottom left of the price sticker.

 

 

J’z

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    lol....
    r u planning to buy??
    lol~~