Click the title for the full post

Better way to cook hard boiled eggs

Wednesday, May 6, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:27 PM

After this post, I received an email from my friend on how to cook hard boiled eggs

 

Cooking tips:

1) Place two pieces of tissue paper inside the rice cooker and sprinkle them with water..


2) Put in the eggs.

 

image

3) Close the lid and press "Cook" button.

image

4) Wait till the button jumps up. When it does, TURN OFF THE POWER. Do not leave them too long inside the rice cooker after cooking ...only do so if you prefer a harder egg yolk.


5) The eggs are ready.

image

It is faster than using ordinary boiling method. This is because the water sprinkled on the tissue will turn into steam and compressed inside the rice cooker to cook the eggs. You can peel the egg shells off very easily. The egg yolks will turn out just nice, not too dry.

 

So cool, I love eggs, and that’s the reason my brain is like an egg now. Well, so now I could have half boiled eggs and hard boiled eggs for my breakfast. That would be awesome!

 

but only if I my cholesterol was at safe level, I doesn’t want to die in heart attack )=

 

J’z

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    so dun always eat egg!=D

  1. ladyviral says:

    this is one good way to boil egg! Thanks!

  1. Shu Fen says:

    lol! so innovative xD

    btw I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PLATE LOL! :D

    Cheers!

    Vicissitudes of Life