Click the title for the full post

The world needs me

Sunday, April 26, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:28 PM

I’m sorry but I’m not going to blog for next 4 days, the world needs me, and I just couldn’t ignore it just because of myself. I need to go out, pickup my guns, and save the world!!

 

Yes, parts of the earth are in chaos now, everything is destroyed there.

2

 

The cause of this idiotic chaos is those living deads who got infected, and there are tons of them.

4

 

They will rush to me when they see me, or probably hop or jump to me.

Untitled

 

So I need to concentrate, to blow all their heads, and they’re fierce yet bloody.

3

Yes, bloody…..

 

So approximately I need 4 days to make them vanish, I’ll be back on Friday, of course, if I survive…….

 

image

Try this game, it’s not bad, especially when like 10000 of living deads are running toward you.

 

Well, actually I’m going to other state for 4 days, and I won’t bring my laptop along since there will be no wireless.

 

See you all until then =D

 

J’z

KILL KILL

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    This is why u save the earth!!
    D=

  1. Dis game is great. Hate d bitch witch though lol.. Btw, cool blog.

  1. J'z says:

    @monchichi Yea I'm lucky
    @chris Yea the witch, I hate hunters too xD