Click the title for the full post

When we say formal

Friday, April 3, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 1:47 PM

When we say formal, normally it means something like this

image

Yes, it’s what we wear to work, I mean in a formal organization. In INTI, we must wear formal during our presentation. It’s pretty annoying, I have to borrow ‘formal’ shoes, and ‘formal’ belt from my father as I never wear any formal suit before. Well, ‘informal’ people like me should wear some ‘informal’ suit right?

 

This was what we wear for presentation today.

03042009123

03042009124

All my classmates seem so excited to wear their formal suit, but not presentation of course. But I’m not! It’s so hot, especially when I was playing table tennis with friends.

 

DSC00432 DSC00433

By the way, wearing high-heel shoes doesn’t make any change on different of height.

03042009121 Sorry~

 

 

J’z

I’m a salesman! =D

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    lol...so fast post 1..
    ya la..u r postman~

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    LOL pity? xD

    Posting so fast doesn't mean that I'm a postman D=

  1. monchichi says:

    lol...say only wat~

  1. dramaonmylips says:

    u r huge n tall ==
    but shorter than alex..hahaahhaaaa