Click the title for the full post

Stress

Friday, April 10, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:16 PM

Talked about some idiotic people yesterday, but wow, not all people are like them. I heard this from radio just now, these aren’t they exact conversation but I swear it’s real.

 

‘Hello?’

 

‘Congratulation, this is XX Fm, may I know where are you now?’

 

‘Er, I’m at YYY’

 

‘Great! So you’re not far from ZZZ, all you need to do is come here by [forget]o’clock and you will be able to meet VVV (probably some influential people) live!’

 

‘Sorry I guess I couldn’t make it’

 

‘Huh? Why?’

 

‘I need to make my cupcakes

image

 

‘Oh come on, which one more important, coming to meet VVV or making your cupcakes?’

 

Cupcakes

image

 

‘^&%^&#%^&%$’

 

LOL, this kind of people is really awesome. Well, lets back to the title, Stress, this isn’t the bitching assignment which requires me to explain what is stress, how stress come bla bla bla bla shits, since I guess all people know what’s it.

 

I do agree with this, by [forget]

Relaxation is actually a state of mind, you could be in a vacation but not being relaxed, or in loads of works but in the state of relax

 

 

Just state me as an example, I got test for tomorrow, I mean next whole week, and I just touch like 1 subject? When people are moaning about they exams, they stress, their time, I’m actually fooling around like the normal days, how I do it?

 

Well, as I said, it’s actually a state of mind, all you need is a ‘positive thinking’. For example Day 7 is the exam.

  • Day 1- Exam is coming soon, I better start study tomorrow.
  • Day 2- Er, Still got whole week
  • Day 3- Oh I always failed this subject, I better start now,er, I mean tomorrow.
  • Day 4- Zzz…Zzz…Zzz…
  • Day 5- 2 days including tomorrow, tomorrow should be enough
  • Day 6- Oh shit, so many things to memorize! It’s useless to study now.
  • Day 7- [After exam] It’s already passed, Why should I worry of my paper? I’m not the teacher

If this doesn’t work, which means that you’re still pissed of your paper, still stressful because of it, you can

  • Come to my blog
  • Make some Cupcakes

image

  • or do what am I doing now:

 

Planning for the holidays after exams!! Hooray!!

image

 

 

J’z

Again, don’t trust me LOL

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    yup planning for holiday..yeah~

  1. eliza says:

    lolz, great to see that there is some people who are not easily go gaga over "great ppl"

  1. Anonymous says:

    u better study -.-

  1. monchichi says:

    holiday not better..

    sian~