Click the title for the full post

My tyre~

Thursday, April 16, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 4:28 PM

My tyre blow-out during the way home few days ago after having lunch with friends,

14042009151 My friends reached when I was trying to call people to help, and ask:

 

Do you have spare tire?’

 

Yea…

 

Then why are you asking for help? Just change it'

 

Erm…yea I know… the problem is…ermm….I don’t know how………….

 

and everyone burst into laughter, they’re like : ‘Oh mai god Jack doesn’t know how to change tire!’ Okay Okay laugh me as what you like~ I just got my license last year and I had zero experience on it, it’s all my parents’ fault! Their tyres never blow-out!

 

So seven of us were moving around the car with tools, trying to change ourselves. Everything was going well, until we couldn’t screw the screws off, we tried to pull it harder, tried to step on it, all of us gave up, beside one one, well, I’ll talk about her later.

 

Fortunately, my friend’s dad reached, OH MY SAVIOR, he settle the problem by 1 sentence:

 

Did you all try to jump on it?

 

Oh that’s why! We didn’t jump on it! And we succeeded!! Yes~~!

 

Although this shit happened on me, I feel lucky, and thanks to the God, why?

First- This is the week of final exam, if this happen when I’m going to college or in the hill’s road…….I’m fucked.

Second- I finally know how to change tyre, call me if you need help. ($.$)

Third- I got a bunch of great friends who’re willing to help me and fun to join with, especially her, who never gave up when others including me were giving up,

14042009152 She has the potentials to be a foreman, I mean forewoman, anyone wants to employ her? xDD

 

J’z

Currently have 8 comments:

  1. Alex says:

    why ur spare tire also seem wan boom liao eh? XD

  1. J'z says:

    that's not spare tire
    she was still trying to screw it off LOL

  1. J'z says:

    both pictures also the tire that blow-out lol

  1. monchichi says:

    he very geng 1~
    alex qia him eat~

  1. J'z says:

    don't rush, everyone will be given chance to qia me eat xD

  1. monchichi says:

    qia u fish and chip dunwan!!
    u qia me back sushi king la..
    ahaha~