Click the title for the full post

Is that YOURS?

Thursday, April 9, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 6:43 PM

I still remember that day, when I was walking out from the library with my friends, a car horned us. So I turned back, and saw a BMW sport car with ‘P’ sticker (P stand for percubaan which means testing for the new driver),

image

and the driver was waving to one of my friends. According to my friend, he doesn’t very close with that guy, just same class, but seldom talk. I couldn’t think of any reason why he horned my friend beside showing off to him, or us.

 

Yea, in this world, many people like to show off with their luxuries, like car, house, handphone, accessories or whatever, not to mention whether if it is a right attitude, but, are those YOURS? When I say YOURS, I mean that you earn those money and you buy it yourself! But not with your DAD’S or your MUM’S money.

 

When I’m driving my dad’s car (of course the car I’m driving now is my dad’s too), my friend said that ‘wa~ rich guy~’ and seriously, I feel so embarrassing. But some people are very proud of driving their parents’ luxury car, horning others? Showing off? What the heck are they proud at? The only thing they could proud of is that they are having a rich dad. And you know, usually that kind of people looks like a dumb,

 

So stop showing your big dog face if you’re using your grandfather’s properties

 

Oh no, you’re going to sue me for insulting you? Using your dad money….again?Tiger-Cub--C10095265

 

Beside this kind of people, there is another kind which also makes me pissed. They like to take photo with some influential people, and they too, feeling so proud of it, couldn’t stop showing those to others, showing people that they met those people before.

 

This makes me feel funny, why will they feel so HUGE when they met those people instead of feeling tiny .

Olympics Opening Ceremony 24jKx9kf1L-l

They ‘want to take picture with others’, but not ‘others want to take picture with them’, I don’t understand why the heck are they feeling so proud.

 

U1235P2DT20071217110246

Poor thing, you’re just a pathetic tiny fish who thinks that you’re a shark.

J’z

At least I know I’m not a shark

Currently have 7 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    agree~~GIVE ME FIVE!

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    I just cannot take their pattern anymore lol

  1. monchichi says:

    cannot take their pattern??

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    yea, so many pattern one

  1. monchichi says:

    ya la..is like that 1 la..
    dunno what to show off!

  1. lisa says:

    lolz agreed but the picture of the kid and yao ming don't do justice; i mean isn't that the kid who save some of his friends during the 2008 earthquake and that's' why they put the kid next to yao ming? equal footing

    sorry if offended you >.<

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    lol you didn't, thats just a edited picture for some laughters. Thanks for telling me by the way, now I know it xD