Click the title for the full post

I can’t cook for a reason

Thursday, April 23, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 7:45 PM

I can’t cook, because I want to save our country! We’re in Global Economy Crisis right now, so eat at restaurant/hawker foods = putting more money into the market = save our country.

 

Okay, fine, I admit that I failed at cooking. I don’t even know how to use my microwave oven, my greatest success beside instant noodle is:

 image

Yes, half boiled eggs, by using

image which only requires me to pour hot water in according to the amount of egg. This prove that I didn’t inherit my mother’s cooking skills. Wait, did I say my mother cooking skills?

 

I found one picture

24042009160 This is what she cooked for me, well, I had rice,

24042009160 - Copy fish,

24042009160 - Copy - Copy and, er…what?

24042009160 - Copy - Copy (2) not really sure if it is ‘eatable’, but according to her, that is:

 

 

Eggs

image

 

+

Taufu

image

 

+

Soy sauce

image

 

+

???

???

=

 

24042009160 - Copy - Copy (2)

As her son, I finished it. So, stop blaming me for don’t know how to cook.

 

By the way, I’m not blaming you mother, I love you and your foods =D

 

 

J’z

Cooking failed

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    *ahem ahem*
    blaming!!!!