Click the title for the full post

Horror Movies

Monday, April 20, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:37 PM

In my opinion, only horror movies make our cinema ticket worth, why? Cinemas have large screen

image and awesome sound system which make us ‘enjoy’ the horror movies. To tell the truth, if I want to watch a love story or a funny movie, why should I go cinema when I can watch it for free on internet or borrow DVD from friends?

 

Horror movie can be classified into two I guess, first one is the ghost type, which the ghost will pop up suddenly with an idiotic scary face. Second one is the bloody type, which the killer will suddenly cut off one’s head on the back and the blood splash everywhere.

 

Personally I love the second one, which is more logical and less scary compare to the first one, I feel so excited when watching this kind of movie. Well, I just watched two movie recently, one per type xD

 

First one was Coming Soon

image

It’s a ghost film from Thailand. I don’t like ghost movie, but this one is really impressive, the story is really creative, and I love it! Try it, but beware of the ending xD

 

Second one, Friday The 13th

image My god, how I enjoyed it when Jason chop his sword on his victim’s head, you might feel similar to his face and his name – Jason. If you do, you must know this

imageFreddy VS Jason (2003). This is the best killer type movie I ever watched.

 

Jason, origin from Friday The 13th (1980)

image

Freddy, a killer in the nightmare, origin from A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984).

imageWe have new Friday The 13th, so as this! Heard that there will be a new A Nightmare on Elm Street in 2010, another film which worth to be waiting for.

 

But actually, if you compare the ‘bloody level’, these are lose to The Texas Chainsaw Massacre origin in 1974. It is based on a true story, and remake many times, what I watched was:

  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
  • The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006)

image

And finally Saw

image

This is the best horror films for me. Trust me, this movie isn’t scary, there is no killer who cut off the heads suddenly, no ghost which will touch others shoulder from behind. But it’s very exciting and ‘holy-cowly’ bloody type with a awesomely great storyline, there are Saw I-V until now, but the story is ended yet, I can’t wait for VI!

 

Should I classify myself as extraordinary? xD

 

J’z

I love horror movies!

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    DIE lo.
    shout like sitting on roller coaster~

  1. reader says:

    o.O i thought ghost type = horror, while bloody type = thriller? XD

  1. Jᶻ says:

    is it? not really sure xD
    I thought both are 恐怖片

  1. dramaonmylips says:

    oww!!! i like the cinema!