Click the title for the full post

Holiday Activity

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:47 PM

What would you do during your holidays? Hanging out with friends? Watching some movies? Having some beers in the clubs in the small hours of the morning? No, you get it wrong, you should spend your holidays with your family! Like me!

 

Once per 101 days, I accompany my mother to supermarket to buy some snacks, sorry I mean foods and fruits. See, this call filial piety, last time was? Ah I remember it, when Chinese New Year. Hell, it is tiresome than what I thought, holding a basket of fruits makes me feel sleepy.

23042009157

By the way, I saw this

23042009158 Why the hell a supermarket needs money changer, it’s not a mall, it’s a supermarket, where local aunties come to buy some daily stuffs, I don’t think any foreign would like to ‘visit’ a supermarket in Penang when there are so many interesting places in Penang.

 

Well, who’s that money changer?

23042009158 - Copy

 

Oh Mai God! Money changer is Coming soon!

 

 

 

MOV542

 

………

 

Okay sorry, I know it’s lame….Again, it’s a great movie, try it xD

 

J’z

Coming soon: LIKE TO CHANGE MONEY!?

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. leeann says:

    eh i think maybe the money changer is useful..
    let think wat if a tourist come and he or she does not have any malaysian money how is she or he going to buy the stuff in the pasar raya???make sense???

  1. Jᶻ says:

    yes if the tourist bus will stop at a supermarket and introduce the supermarket to the tourist xD

  1. monchichi says:

    muAHAHA...XDDDD..YA..make sense~