Click the title for the full post

Godzilla~!

Friday, April 17, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 8:43 PM

My dad loves dogs, and that’s the reason why I have 3 dogs in my house. I love dogs too, but not when my mum calls me to clean their dung up. Well, that doesn’t matter, what am I going to talk about today is about their names, they’re named as Tommy, Vincent, and GODZILLA~!

 

Yea, you’re not mistaken, it’s GODZILLA, does this name seem familiar to you? If you’re old enough *ahem*, you might watched this great movie in 1998 before.

 

image The movie is about a huge monster, when I say huge, I mean huge….

 

image image

Cool right? Maybe those who never watched this before could give it a try. Well, but this Godzilla isn’t same as my Godzilla. Why? Because he looks like this

 

 

15042009153

LOL

 

J’z

Godzilla~

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    ge leng ge si~~
    ahaha..
    your dog !!!!!

  1. monchichi says:

    no!!!!my dog more cute!!!