Click the title for the full post

Effective ways of notes taking

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:25 PM

In the General Study subject, we have a topic about how to take notes effectively and efficiency. As what we know, notes are very important for us in order to be reviewed or our revision purpose.

 

So it’s normal to see all students in the class are busying to take their notes when the lecturers are teaching.

image

Every people has his or her own way to take notes, which will enable him or her to review it easily in the future, for example:

  • Using point form
  • Mind mapping
  • Key words
  • Shortcut
  • or etc

But for me, I’ll be like this when others are busying taking their notes

Picture0007 Why, it’s not because I’m lazy to take notes or I’m too clever, but the truth is I feel that those ways are really outdated. come on~ we are humans, and we must keep improving! I got my own way to take notes, and it’s extremely effective and efficiency for me. For example:

 

07042009134

This was not taken by me, I will never have handwriting like this, my godly handwriting for notes will only able to be read by myself LOL. So why I said this is my note?

 

There is a great invention, handphone,

Picture0009

and in this modern age, normally a handphone will have a great function, camera,

Picture0010

 

so just capture others notes by using it! Even the notes from the white board,

07042009132or the notice board,

06042009130

With this, my notes taking is:

  • Effective
  • Efficient
  • Fast
  • Reliable
  • Accurate

It’s great, learn it, LOL

 

 

J’z

Don’t trust me xD

Currently have 7 comments:

  1. eliza says:

    one word: LOL

  1. Jocelyn says:

    Is that an excuse for your laziness =O

  1. monchichi says:

    mai so haolian~~haha

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    I'm just sharing my way xD