Click the title for the full post

Earth Hour

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:43 PM

Picture0005  

This is an eyes’ test, if you couldn’t see anything from the picture above, means that your vision is equal to a 70 years old oldie. If you’re normal, you should able to see my charming face *ahem* on the centre, so stop playing so much games, stop watching so much TVs, and read my blog more, a research paper from an unknown scientist (ME) shows that reading my blog will improve your vision.

 

Okay sorry, I know it’s too much. That picture was taken on 28 March 2009, I was like ‘what the heck no electric?’ then I continued to online, after about 10 minutes, I found out 2 things:

  • There was no battery in my laptop
  • My air con was still working

My brother switched off all the lights to support the global event, Earth hour, which organized by World Wildlife Fund.

 

image

Their aim is to reach more than billion of people around the world from all of the countries to switch off their lights for one hour. The whole world was supporting this event.

 

image

Even the Google turned DARK!

 

image

Well, this event is meaningless for me, seriously, the main title of this event is to encourage people in the word to save the earth by trying their best to spend as lesser energy as possible. But the truth is : As long as humans are improving their quality of life, the earth couldn’t be saved, because humans are using limited resources on the earth to fulfil their endless demands.

Sadly, this is humanity.

 

 

J’z

This scientist failed

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    yup..juz my like brother..
    he switch off all the light..
    but aircon still on..=.=

  1. dramaonmylips says:

    so bored. not much ppl in penang off their lights.i was standing up so high in the tower and nth happen