Click the title for the full post

2 things that I can’t do

Tuesday, April 21, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:49 PM

Unlike secondary school, we’re involved into more social activities in college life, and I found that I’m actually ‘okay okay’ with almost every social activities, not boasting or whatever,

I can drink at ‘okay okay’ level,

I can gambling at ‘okay okay’ level,

I can play games at ‘okay okay’ level,

I can play sports at ‘okay okay’ level,

and movies, songs, shopping are also ‘okay okay’ for me. Yea, all ‘okay okay’ only, what did you expected on me? LOL

 

But hell, sorry for these two: Singing

God, my pitch and tune is like never accurate before, I always sing out of tune, calling me to sing is same as calling Donald Duck to pronounce a sentence accurately

Donald-Duck-Hammock-AwardOr calling a cat to bark.

 

domestic-cat I just can’t! So stop calling/inviting/dating/forcing/pushing/dragging me to RedBox/GreenBox/Karaoke/KTV or whatever. Well, exception can be made if you’re as suck as me on singing.

 

And, dancing

Great, dancing, shaking a bamboo or a stick looks better than my dance, look how others dance.

image

and compare it to my last dance

 

So now you know, why I hate clubbing, because I only could watch how others dance and drink the beers which are much more expensive compare to the price outside, that’s sad D=

 

Well, due to my height I gave up dancing long time ago, but any volunteer to teach me how to sing better?

 

J’z

I’m suck!

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    fuyoo..
    want dance boh??
    singing call ah lian teach la..hahah

  1. Jᶻ says:

    She can sing? lol

  1. monchichi says:

    who also can sing ma..
    sing well i dunno leh.