Click the title for the full post

Teenagers nowadays

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 6:49 PM

My life is filled up with assignments and tests, so I went to library to prepare for my Management test tomorrow. Library, it used to be a place for studying, looking for information, or whatever.

 

Not to mention about what teenagers usually do in library, like talking loudly, playing games, answering the phone, fooling around, or even staring at girls. Did I say staring at girls? Yes, that’s what guys always do, they bring a book, find a seat in library, and start staring at girls. If you are sitting near to them, you could hear what they’re ‘commenting’ about the girls.

 

That’s still normal, but this one. There was people in library,

DSC02041DSC02043

and they were,

 

[Picture is deleted due to their request.]

 

Please, do that privately, LOL

 

 

J’z

Gae, woohaa

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    eh..how u all take this pic??
    they all are my friends ..ahaha~

  1. monchichi says:

    =.=
    I Shut my mouth here~