Click the title for the full post

Sushi King

Monday, March 9, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 2:27 PM

Economy crisis, the last time was Asian Financial Crisis in 1997, when we say Asian, of course it mean Asian country, it affected most of the Asian countries.

image

(Countries most affected)

 

But now, it’s Global/World Financial Crisis, yes, when we say Global, it means the whole world.

image

(Countries most affected)

 

see, Malaysia is in pink colour too, yes damn it, Malaysians should correspond to Government’s ‘Hidup Barangan Buatan Malaysia’ project by cast aside their prejudice against local goods and FOODS but not crowd in the Sushi King!

 

08032009049

I thought we’re in economy crisis now? Where the hell these people came from! These brainless people were almost finish when we reached, but they seem love Sushi King so much, they just sat there, talking and talking, fooling around with their kids, while the others including me were waiting like mad for one hour outside!

 

08032009050

08032009051

Yes, Malaysians are famous with their selfishness. Even when I was staring at them from the outside, they just totally ignored me or replied me with an idiotic smile. That made me TULAN, that made me wanted to sing this song loudly to them

 

 

PUKI isn’t a bad word, it’s a symbolic cartoon for a bank in china.

 

image

By the way, this is my favourite food in Sushi King.

08032009052 Try it xD

 

 

J’z

Pukiii

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. sabrina says:

    oi!!T**AN is bad word okie..
    dun say it next time..
    if i hear it..pay me ..one times RM**
    phew~

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    next time i'll say pukii xD

  1. sabrina says:

    oh...dun say la..bad la~
    yorrrrr....