Click the title for the full post

Kampung Lifestyle

Monday, March 30, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 5:09 PM

Kampung, this word isn’t special for every Malaysian. This word stands for village or rural area in Malay. Went back to my father hometown in Kedah for Qingming Festival, which is also called as Tomb-sweeping Day, it’s a boring festival, but yet so meaningful for me. I stayed there for 2 days, which is the reason why I didn’t blog.

 

Kampung life is boring, there is nothing there, all I could do was just walking around and looking at kampung’s sceneries

 

29032009110

29032009111

29032009112 But on the other hand, I feel like I’m so far from my troubles and worries in the city, I feel so stress less, no more stupid tests, no more assignments, and the others. I would like to come here again, of course, for a short stay, or else I’ll be bored to die.

 

Sorry, if you’re waiting for wacky or wild stuffs of me. Tomorrow maybe? LOL

 

 

J’z

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    hoi~~
    where is monkey??no monkey there??:P

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    who tell you kampung must got monkey
    if you want one
    me? lol

  1. monchichi says:

    LOL..ok also..
    you r star ~not monkey >.<

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    yea hell, I'm a star =D