Click the title for the full post

I need more SHITS

Monday, March 16, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 6:44 PM

Jack has run out of his shits, so there will be nothing here today, so~

see you, bye bye, good night~

Yes, damn it, my brain is full of shits, how come I just couldn’t dig 1 out from there today. Anyway, I still got something short to talk about, treated my family to eat at E-Gate yesterday, and I passed by this advertisement outside the Guardian when I was walking to the restaurant after parked the car.

15032009065

It recalled me of something. Few months ago, we passed by the same place, my dad, stopped down, and stared at this advertisement. I thought he was ‘attracted’ by the model inside (hoho~) but it wasn’t. After few minutes, he turned to my mother, asked:

 

They have the same face, are they quadruplets?

Technology nowadays, dad……….

 

 

J’z

huh? Those girls look like me.

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    yaya...ur daddy..ahaha..
    he attracted by the model also mayb la..ahah

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    My mother is more beautiful =O

  1. monchichi says:

    ahaha...show off..
    post it..come~ahah