Click the title for the full post

I look like a Star!

Saturday, March 14, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 5:09 PM

After she finish reading my blog, she came to me in MSN and told me that I look like a star. Oh mai god, that’s the best compliment ever, I have been living on this earth for 18 years, and no one said these to me before! I’m so happy and excited, I just couldn’t wait to share with you all here, my world was like:

image Yes, full of rubbish, but now, my world is like:

image

How wonderful is it, even my mum’s food tasted better yesterday (SORRY MUM)! Oh shit, I just talked so much of trash and I forgot to mention about which STAR she said. Lets count down,

 

3…

 

2..

 

1..

 

2…

 

1…

 

TADA~

152fv Yes, the famous La Bi Xiao Xin, wooot! There’s another one beside me too!

labixiaoxin1

I’m glad, but, I wonder which part of I look like him.

 

Picture0004

LOL

 

 

J’z

call me Xiao Xin

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    oi~~u dun post like that la..
    funny la...wuahahahaha

  1. monchichi says:

    i means u take 1 la..like monkey u know~
    y wan act like LA BI XIAO XIN??

  1. monchichi says:

    oh isee...good goodd...sincan~

  1. monchichi says:

    lolxxx....
    sinca!!!!!!