Click the title for the full post

Brother or Uncle?

Friday, March 13, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 3:38 PM

Went to school in a rush and left my hand phone at home today, then something really funny happened. I checked my hand phone once I reached my house and found that I got 4 miss calls and 3 messages, my brother told me that he answered 2 of the call because my hand phone was ringing like hell. One of these 2 conversation is funny

 

Hello, he didn’t..

 

‘eh Jack, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla………………………’

 

Er, I’m his brother.

 

‘No no, bla bla bla bla bla bla……………………………’

 

Hey! I’m his brother, he didn’t bring his hand phone to college.

 

‘Oh sorry, never mind then, thank you uncle.’

 

So obviously he thought that my brother was my father, and he need an ear check up. Speechless…

 

1_318539576l

 

J’z

Brother or father xD

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. kzee says:

    tats is ur bro ?
    u both look different !!
    HAHA !! his face look funny !
    esp his hair !!

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    people said we're twins xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

  1. SABRINA says:

    kzee...u wat his brother??hiak hiak
    same face la..yor..
    jack u go see your eyebrown...funny.XD

  1. LOL..really funny la de conversation..hahaz
    anyways,u and ur bro looks really different nehx
    hehex..