Click the title for the full post

Airport

Saturday, March 21, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:58 PM

After my dinner yesterday, I fetched my dad to airport to see his friend. He called me to stop at the road side , here

20032009083

so that he could see if the aeroplane arrives from here

20032009084 I was so tired of those stupid yet lousy tests and assignments, so I decided to have a short nap in the car. When I was about sleep, some people were pressing their horn like mad, so I sat up, and saw some stupid cars were stuck in the car park on another lane.

 

20032009085

NIAMAH, I was just about to sleep! After that, I tried to sleep again. Again, when I was about to sleep, someone knocked my window. I was so pissed, I sat up and saw a police official outside.

 

‘Eh encik, sini tak boleh parking eh’

(Mr, you can’t park your car here)

 

‘Tunggu orang kejap saje’

(wait for people awhile only)

 

‘Tak boleh, kalau mau parking pi car park kat sana’

(Can’t, go to the car park if you want to park)

 

Do I look like a dumb? Car park there? Where all the people were stuck? and NIAMAH!! I was just about to sleep…again!

J’z

Niamah~! xDD

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. monchichi says:

    ahaha...very funny!!
    pity u nia...

  1. monchichi says:

    coz u say u wan sleep ma..then the horn ar..disturb u wat..ma pity u lo~