Click the title for the full post

Welcome =D

Saturday, February 7, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 3:25 PM

I don't really know why i create this blog, perhaps that I'm bored?
yea, true, I even get bored of my favorite games, how sad.

Well, I fetched my grandma to Loh Guan Lye Hospital today for a checking. She has suffered from rheumatism (from dictionary xD) or what we called hong sip So, I called my brother to bring her down at the front door and I went for parking.

As usual, Doctor bullshit'ed alot, and this is how he earns his money
'can't eat this, can't eat that'
'don't do this, don't do that'
and blame that it is 'lou yan beng', sighness

After that, we decided to walk to the car since it was just near. And my grandma, walked to a car, and tried to open the door.

' Central lock'
' Ama a, thats not our car leh.'
' Don't try to fool me, I'm not that old.'
and still trying to open it
' But it's really not our car leh =.='
' Ah sorry, its almost same with yours'

Erm, is it really same as mine?
Lets look at its logo

I hope my car have this logo too sighness
lets look at the car



I forgot to take photo so I just google it.
yea, it is BMW 7 Series

Ama a, if it is really your shun eh car a.
HO SEH LIAO LO


J'z
My life is pathetic

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. dramaonmylips says:

    okay start from this post huh~ its gonna b a tough MORNING lol.