Click the title for the full post

The punishment…again?

Monday, February 23, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 9:47 PM

http://j-zp.blogspot.com/2009/02/punishment.html

 

Well, today, my team got punished again. Reason? Because we failed to line up from the highest to the lowest.

 

God~ I was not my fault! I’m the tallest and I was already in my place!

So, we got punished again, same class, same lecturer, and it’s still me, the dancer, and I got a new partner =D

 

The friend from Yamen had been chosen to be the singer, Arabic song was what he sang, he was rapping so fast~

 

 

The video isn’t clear, I didn’t insult him, what I said was:

 

‘Why the song so long one? like never reach the ending eh,

jump to the ending! ‘

 

Well, as you can see, there was a lot of improvements on my skills.

 

 

Dear friends who stood behind:

 

This is the second time already, I even volunteer to stand at the center this time. Look, all people was concentrating and intoxicated on my dancing (LOL), but they forgot that Alex, Michael and I weren’t the only people who got punished, just looking at us who were entertaining them.

 

What were you all doing behind? Watching some show? There are some fundamental humanities and moralities of life which should be known by every human. So, I guess you know what to do.

 

I don’t receive cash, contact me for my bank account number. Thanks.

 

J’z

Pay me pay me! xD

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. ning says:

    so difficult to watch...=.='''
    head 1 patah already...

  1. sabrina says:

    eh...u blame me isit?
    i take 1 the video...argh..
    i cannot concentrate to take video la..
    i juz concentrate what u dance..ahaha...
    so dun blame me la~:(

  1. dramaonmylips says:

    ur gay but alex is not
    hahaahaaaaa