Click the title for the full post

The Punishment

Friday, February 20, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:38 PM

Played a game in English class today, not really know what that game is, or why were we playing that game. But the point is, we were divided into 4 groups to complete a task, and the last group will be punished.

 

Well, I’m in group 3, and we were punished, but we aren’t the last group! The reason that lecturer gave was :

We cheated TOO MUCH compare to the others

 

Ok fine, so we were punished with the last group, the punishment was to sing a song, and dance, so here it is.

 

 

laugh as what you like, I know I’m cool xDD

hmm, i think my skills are still acceptable… LOL

by the way, I wasn’t in my shoes…….

 

 

J’z

lalala~

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. ning says:

    You're COOL???
    hmm...
    quite 'cool'..
    =.='''
    xDD

  1. __jiun. says:

    nowadays, ppl ask for comment so directly. LOL

  1. SABRINA says:

    wakao...me inside..
    dun la...T.T

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    nvm, Jackson's sweet voice covered you up

  1. dramaonmylips says:

    haha..u dance better v alex..lol