Click the title for the full post

The Punisher

Friday, February 27, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 4:53 PM

Another class postponed, so, another movie in Queensbay Mall sighness. For the 1st time, I watched a 18 rated movie with so many people. Normally I would only go with some tall guys, but now, we’re all 18 in 2009!  YAY FOR THE 18 MOVIE!

24022009025

Found a poster, a pink panther’s poster. Woot~

DSC00417 I know it’s lame LOL.

By the way, I forgot to mention about the movie. The Punisher: War Zone

 

image

But seriously, I was so pissed when I was watching, not because of the movie, but the government.

 

Bad words- Cut

Broken head- Cut

Slashing on neck- Cut

Dead bodies- Cut

 

Yea I know Malaysia is a Islamic Country, so it’s reasonable to cut off all the 18sx stuff, but why violence? If they want to cut, why it’s 18 rated? Does this mean that citizens in Malaysia aren’t mature enough to watch these? This will just ‘encourage’ movie lovers to support pirated DVDs indirectly.

 

Damn, I enjoy those scenes! Stop Cutting!

 

 

J’z

Pirated DVD? or GSC?

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. ning says:

    i still haven't watch 18 rated movie yet..
    wuwu..

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    it's ok, you can pay, and I watch lol

  1. ning says:

    =.=
    i waiting you treat me a movie...xp