Click the title for the full post

Pool….again?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 6:39 PM

Well I’m going to talk about pool again, no worries, it’s not about the pool yesterday but the swimming pool. I went to the swimming pool, again, with my friends after class yesterday. I think Permata Sport Complex should pay me for advertise their sport complex twice.

 

Before I go into the topic, as usual,

for those who don’t know what’s swimming pool

image

Remember the last time I went there?

http://j-zp.blogspot.com/2009/02/swimming-pool.html

 

so because of it, I rented the whole swimming pool.

 

16022009011

16022009012

So, the whole swimming pool was ours, and we even got a ‘personal’ safety guard LOL

 

And this time, I should circle ourself with different colours like what I did before.

16022009013

Those in red circle was swimming vertically.

Those in purple circle was swimming horizontally

Those in yellow circle was fooling around in the pool.

 

We spent half an hour for swimming, and another one and half hour for trashtalking and fooling around, since i rented the whole swimming pool, remember??

What I meant by ‘fooling around’?

16022009017

Me, the Jumper, and

16022009020 Alex, the Silver Surfer…..LOLOL

 

At the end, we took a picture before we went back.

DSC00395 What’s on my hand? My pants of course xDD

 

By the way, for those who’re concerned about the price of the renting.

It was RM10.50, which is RM3.50 per person in weekdays.=D

 

J’z

My pants my pants xD

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. ning says:

    y u taking your pants take picture ei??=.=

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    because I didn't wear it? lol

  1. ning says:

    didn't wear???then should not take it ma..
    haha..xp