Click the title for the full post

The Ping Pong~

Thursday, February 26, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 10:12 PM

Ping Pong or what we called Table Tennis isn’t very famous in M’sia I guess. That can be seen in Olympic 2008, all my friends know about the Dream Team, a totally unbeatable team which makes the whole Basketball Tournament boring, but how many of us know Ma Lin?

image

yea, he is the table tennis champion in Olympic 2008

 

Well, my college has 2 ping pong tables for students in 5th floor. Unlike pool, we can use it for freeeeeee, but you probably need to line up for life for it during the break time.

In Jan 2009, one guy came to this college, he’s too modest to show or tell what he could do on the ping pong table. Until this few days…….

DSC00398 Yes, that’s him, the guy with specs………………

Not me damn it, the guy in front LOL

 

He had a match with his seniors today, and I captured this memorable video.

OK, I guess I should stop here. LOL

 

J’z

feed me please xD

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. sabrina says:

    lol..yew ting really dunno how to catch the ball isit??
    ahha...his action so funny!!hahaha

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    Yor! Who post this eh a? xD

  1. ning says:

    tsk tsk..my fren..=.='''
    大饼,hahaha!!