Click the title for the full post

Lecturer

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:20 PM

It’s good to have a good lecturer, luckily, I got one =D I’m not joking, he’s really good.

 

He gives funny examples, in order to let us memorize easily, instead of just teaching in a boring way.

 

He makes us to understand well, instead of just pointing at the slides and talk.

 

When we’re noisy, he will ask ‘anything happens there?’ with a smile, instead of scold us by ‘You all got such a low mark, and still able to talk there?’ in front of everybody.

 

Well, some pictures of him =D

DSC00414 DSC00412

DSC00413

 

If you want to know the name of him, sorry. Like the Superman, Batman, Spiderman or any others, they always hide their name, they don’t like to show off. Why I say so?

 

Pic060

LOLS

 

 

J’z

My underwear not found xD

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. ning says:

    haha..
    so cute la..
    and..
    "My underwear not found"..
    what are you doing..??? =.=

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    I'm looking for my underwear? LOLS

  1. sabrina says:

    ya...agree..
    ahaha..not like the black and thin 1..
    hiak hiak