Click the title for the full post

Balik Kampung wooo~

Sunday, February 15, 2009 , Posted by Jz at 11:04 PM

I think you all have seen this before,

50930f43

But I tell you, never ever listen or persuaded by Ah Kiam, why? This was what happened today. My dad wanted to went to the Ong Cheng Huat Seafood which introduced by him before since we will pass by Kedah to the grandma house, so he made a call to his friend who stay nearby that place to ask about the location.

 

‘There? can not laaaaaah~ No place to parking one, people need to park outside walk in some more’

 

This was what my dad said

 

‘Impossible one laaaaaah~ Just tell me the location.’

 

And….

here comes the Ong Cheng Huat SeafoodPic073

Pic074 Pic072

It was too late when my dad changed his mind, we hanged there about half an hour to get out of that place. So I made 2 conclusion:

  • Trust what your friend said
  • Ah Kiam causes massive traffic jam

There was nothing much in my grandma house, after I completed my assignment, I walked around and took some random pictures

15022009004

The Kampung style xDD

Well, for those ‘modern’ people who never seen chickens before

15022009005

And the really special thing is

Pic038Yea, this hen lays egg daily at that place. Erm, or this is what we called ‘too age head up touch soil’ , 太岁头上动土

 

By the way, my grandma got free egg daily LOLS, egg from kampung’s hen is more expensive than normal normal hen’s one okay?

 

J’z

Today isn’t bad xD

Currently have 7 comments:

  1. ning says:

    u ni..'''
    ppl name is ah xian,but u wrote ah kiam,
    reli naughty..tsk tsk
    n i like dis>>‘too age head up touch soil’ , 太岁头上动土
    haha..xD

  1. ning says:

    i noe,bt u no nid wrote like dat de ma,
    haha,gai nia..

  1. メ J'z メ says:

    just telling you all the truth ma xD

  1. ning says:

    the truth is u very gai lo..
    xp...xD..!!

  1. cincai la..` says:

    erm..
    terus drive ur car masuk dalam la..
    LOL

  1. dramaonmylips says:

    oh!i went there before...!!the road is so narrow there ==